Statement of Purpose
The Castle Hills Business Association (CHBA) exists to provide a forum for businesses and business owners residing in Castle Hills to enhance their success through communication with their colleagues, other businesses in San Antonio, and with the City of Castle Hills.
The CHBA offers these opportunities to members:
- To meet and network with other business leaders in Castle Hills
- To exchange ideas and concepts with one another
- To meet and work with the City of Castle Hills
- To partner with Castle Hills associations in promotions of Community events
- To interface with other business associations such as the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- To socialize and have fun together
The City of Castle Hills is happy to partner with CHBA to get the organization up and running, as local business success benefits the City financially and helps build our Community. The City can provide a venue for meetings if the Association so desires and offer introductions to citizen-based Community organizations and City staff and leadership.